£28k - 33k per year + Package
almost 2 years ago
HSE Compliance Officer – Kidlington – Manufacturing – Up to £33,000
Principal People are excited to be recruiting for a Health, Safety and Environmental Compliance Officer for a Manufacturing organisation based around the Kidlington area.
Our partner is an extremely unique business who specify in manufacturing for the Health Care and Medical industry. This is a great opportunity to develop your skills within the Health and Safety profession.
The successful Health, Safety and Environmental Compliance Officer will report directly within the Health and Safety team who have a very hands on approach towards Safety. A salary between £28,000 - £32,000 will be offered to the successful candidate.
Key responsibilities of this equally strategic and operational role include:
- Carry out HSE Induction Training for New Team Members
- Develop and deliver Health, Safety and Environmental training courses
- Conduct effective Toolbox talks
- Contribute to external Health and Safety Audits
- Assist with the implication of H&S Training plans
The successful Health, Safety and Environmental Manager will hold / Have:
- NEBOSH General Certificate as a Minimum
- Experience within the Manufacturing industry
- Experience with ISO 14001 or OHSAS 18001
If this role is of interest for you please apply today, or contact Shelby via phone on 01252 954 966 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to the popularity of the role we can only contact candidates of interest.