£250 - 280 per day
about 2 years ago
Health, Safety and Environmental Consultant - Property Management - £250 to £280p/d - 3-month contract – London
Are you a dedicated HSE Consultant looking for your next contract?
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a well-established organisation, reporting directly to the Facilities Manager, you will support the organisation in driving their safety culture forward.
This position is initially offered 3-month contract with the change of extension thereafter.
As the Health, Safety and Environmental Consultant you will be responsible for:
- Updating policies and procedures
- Defining health and safety strategies
- Delivering health and safety training
- Carrying out risk assessments and audits
The successful Health, Safety and Environmental Consultant will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent as minimum
- Possess experience working within a property management, facilities management, retail or office environment
In return, the successful Health, Safety and Environmental Consultant will be offered a daily rate of £250p/d to £280p/d depending on qualifications and experience.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming week. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today to express your interest.