£33k - 40k per year + Package
almost 2 years ago
EHS Manager – up to £40,000 – Bruton, Somerset - Food Manufacturing Industry
Principal People are excited to be recruiting for an extremely profitable, industry leading Manufacturing organisation based near Bruton, Somerset.
The successful EHS Manager will be the main point of contact for all Health, Safety and Environmental concerns and will have experience at improving Health and Safety within a business. This is a great opportunity to work for a business who take Health and Safety seriously, with a great opportunity for progression within the company. The business has a proven track record with improving Health and Safety and this is a great position to utilise your experience within the field and truly make a difference.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Providing all employees with health and safety training and induction training.
- Providing support and advice to the site on all health and safety related issues.
- Carrying out accident investigations and produces reports which identify causes and actions to prevent reoccurrence.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining health and safety audits.
- Review/Produces risk assessments and all other Health and Safety documentation as necessary.
- Organises and attends Health and Safety committee meetings within business units.
The successful National Health and Safety Advisor will have:
- A NEBOSH General Certificate
- Environmental Knowledge is preferred but not essential
- Demonstrable experience in improving and health and safety behaviours and improving cultures.
- Experience within a Food Manufacturing background or Manufacturing Background
In return, the successful EHS Manager will be offered a salary up to £40,000 depending on qualifications and experience plus a benefits package which includes 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays.