£55k - 60k per year
over 1 year ago
HSE Manager - 60K plus package based near Aylesford, Kent.
Principal People are excited to offer a genuinely unique opportunity for a Health, Safety and Environmental Manager seeking a fresh opportunity with a sought after employer who are currently going through an extensive period of growth. This newly created position offers an exceptional platform for a Health, Safety and Environmental Manager to enhance their career further by joining a growing organisation who are continually increasing their project portfolio across the Civil Engineering and Utilities sectors.
Developing into a prosperous business, the successful Health, Safety and Environmental Manager will report directly into the Managing Director and Framework Manager. This senior position will be responsible for creating and implementing policies and procedures as well as creating a positive Health and Safety culture.
An exceptional position, this role will offer a truly rare opportunity for a Health and Safety professional to shape and develop a Health and Safety strategy within a growing business and hold the following responsibilities:
- Site inspections
- Work towards and gain accreditations for ISO systems
- Lead implementation of initiatives for the improvement of Health, Safety and Environment
- Attend regular internal and client meetings
- Conduct regular audits
- Accident investigations and site inspections
- Complete monthly board reports
- Assist with tender submissions
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Experience in Civil Engineering, Construction or Utilities is essential
- Nebosh Diploma or equivalent as a minimum
- Experience with OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001.
In return the salary is £55-£60k + company car or car allowance (£4.8k) + fuel card + pension scheme + 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment.