£50k - 60k per year
almost 2 years ago
Health, Safety and Environmental Manager
Are you seeking a fresh challenge with the autonomy to truly shape the role as your own?
Are you looking to work in a fast – paced and exciting industry which can offer excellent variation within your working day?
If so, this could be a fantastic opportunity for you!
Principal People are currently recruiting for a HSE Manager in partnership with an world leading food manufacturing company, who have a dedicated workforce.
The business prides themselves on the quality of service that they offer and can boast of a prestigious client base. However, this does not affect their extremely pro-active nature towards health and safety and wanting achieve standards of excellence. With the chance to make a real difference on this Oxford-based site, this is an opportunity not be missed!
The successful Health, Safety and Environmental Manager will be responsible for:
- Working on an autonomous basis ensuring that you are the immediate point of contact on site for all health, Safety and Environmental enquiries.
- Implementing health, safety and environmental policies and procedures and working with the Operations Director to continually improve upon these.
- Conducting training, toolbox talks, inductions and investigating incidents where required
- Providing strategic support to the Operations Director as to the continual improvement of Health and Safety throughout the company.
- Actively developing relationships with internal key stakeholders to actively influence the Health, Safety and Wellbeing culture
- Engaging with staff and the operational team to encourage pro-active behaviours.
- Providing robust reporting across all areas of your role
The ideal HSE Manager will have experience in the Food Manufacturing industry, ideally hold a NEBOSH Diploma and must have Health and Safety management experience. However, we are certainly open to a broader manufacturing background for the right candidate, if you meet the rest of the requirements.
For your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with:
- Industry leading basic salary of up to £60,000 per annum dependent on experience
- 26 Days + Bank Holidays
- Pension up to 12%
- Company Car or Car Allowance
- Private Health Care
- Company Bonus
If this is of interest to you, please contact Hannah on 01252 954 962 or apply to email@example.com