£35k - 45k per year
over 1 year ago
Permanent – Health, Safety and Environmental Manager – Leicester
A fantastic opportunity for a Health, Safety and Environmental Manager for well-established and award-winning company in the Food Manufacturing industry has arisen. Principal People are thrilled to be currently recruiting for this exceptional opportunity, offering the right candidate lots of training and development opportunities within the company.
The successful Health, Safety and Environmental Manager will report directly to the General Manager onsite and a dotted line to the Head of Health and Safety. This is an exceptional prospect for a passionate Health, Safety and Environmental Manager to become part of a high energy and hardworking company which truly cares about their employees.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Deliver sustainable improvements to the health and safety and help to develop a cultural change in the mindset of all employees.
- Reporting of accident statistics, RIDDOR reports as required and the review of near miss forms.
- Development and implementation of risk assessments, safe systems of work and manufacturing operating procedures.
- Carry out accident investigations, ensuring correct reporting and review and feedback on the quality of accident investigations.
- Implementation of health & safety toolkits, to promote a strong Health and Safety culture.
- Develop and deliver Health and Safety Training.
The successful Health, Safety and Environmental Manager will have:
- NEBOSH General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety.
- Demonstrable experience in improving and health and safety behaviours and improving cultures.
- Experience working within a manufacturing company although not essential.
In return, the successful Health, Safety Environmental Manager will be offering a salary between £35,000 to £45,000 depending on qualifications and experience, along with a generous benefits package.
Please note that due to a high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted for this role.