£35k - 40k per year
9 months ago
Newly created HSE Manager position Peterborough - GBP35,000 - GBP40,000 + benefits
Principal People are delighted to be recruiting for an innovative and forward-thinking organisation who have an incredibly exciting and rewarding position for a Health, Safety and Environmental Manager to join them on a full-time basis.
This position will offer the successful candidate a challenging but rewarding opportunity to help establish a new site in terms of the health and safety and the culture and to build a proactive and positive attitude amongst the workforce.
Taking responsibility for the operational health and safety on site, the successful candidate will take the lead across all health and safety queries and concerns and work to promote a positive HSE culture.
The key duties include:
- Carrying out operational health and safety and being a visible influence on the shop floor, providing advice and guidance on health and safety related matters.
- Managing key risks ensuring machinery is fit for purpose and the workforce are behaving in a safe manner.
- Carrying out accident investigations and following up with preventative actions.
- Ensuring you are up to date with current health and safety legislation and that this is being implemented correctly.
The successful Health, Safety and Environmental Manager will hold:
- At least 3 years experience in a manufacturing environment or similar environment.
- NEBOSH General Certificate.
- Strong understanding in all ISO management systems. In particular, ISO14001 and ISO45001.
- Experience in auditing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
For your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with:
- £35,000 - £P40,000 depending on experience and qualifications.
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Pension 5/5% match.
- BUPA Family care cover.
With the chance to work for a global organisation, offering excellent developmental opportunities, this is a job opportunity not to be missed! If you are interested in discussing this further, please apply today!
If this is of interest to you, please contact Francheska on 01252 954975 or send an email to F.Johnston@principalpeople.co.uk