£55k - 60k per year
about 1 year ago
Principal People are excited to recruiting for an experienced Health, Safety and Environmental Manager based near Aylesham.
The position is working on a single site basis with a strong focus upon employee engagement. You will have the opportunity to develop and implement new Health and Safety initiatives and develop a strategy to continuously improve the site safety culture.
This is a great opportunity to work within an industry leading business who hold Health and Safety as one of their core values.
Health, Safety and Environmental Manager – Aylesham - £55,000 to £60,000 + Benefits – Manufacturing
The minimum requirements are:
- Experience of working within a manufacturing environment
- NEBOSH Diploma or Equivalent
- An environmental qualification is desired
- Experience of working as an EHS Manager
The key duties include:
- Ensuring that the requirements of all relevant SHE legislation are implemented, and that the business complies with corporate requirements
- Carrying out operational SHE duties and being a visible influence on the shop floor, providing advice and guidance on SHE related matters
- To ensure the leadership team are fully engaged with development of the site SHE strategy
- To drive best practice across the business and develop a strong safety / environmental culture
- Drive reduction of the accident rate across the site through rigorous application of safety management
An attractive salary between £55,000 and £60,000 plus benefits will be rewarded to the successful applicant.
If the opportunity is of interest, please apply today or email me on email@example.com
Please note due to the high volume of applicants if you have not heard back within 10 working days unfortunately your application has not been successful.