£45k - 55k per year
01252 759 162
about 1 year ago
Principal People are excited to recruiting for an experienced Health, Safety and Environmental Manager based near Leicester.
The position is working on a single site basis with a strong focus upon employee engagement. You will have the opportunity to develop and implement new Health and Safety initiatives and develop a strategy to continuously improve the site safety culture.
This is a great opportunity to work within an industry leading business who hold Health and Safety as one of their core values.
Health, Safety and Environmental Manager – Leicester - £45,000 to £55,000 + Benefits – Manufacturing
The minimum requirements are:
- Experience of working within a manufacturing environment
- NEBOSH Diploma or Equivalent
- An environmental qualification is desired
- Experience of working as an EHS Manager
The key duties include:
- Ensuring that the requirements of all relevant SHE legislation are implemented, and that the business complies with corporate requirements.
- Carrying out operational SHE duties and being a visible influence on the shop floor, providing advice and guidance on SHE related matters
- To ensure the leadership team are fully engaged with development of the site SHE strategy
- To drive best practice across the business and develop a strong safety / environmental culture.
- Drive reduction of the accident rate across the site through rigorous application of safety management.
An attractive salary between £45,000 and £55,000 plus benefits will be rewarded to the successful applicant.
Please note due to the high volume of applicants if you have not heard back within 10 working days unfortunately your application has not been successful.