£40k - 45k per year
01252 759 162
about 1 month ago
Health, Safety and Environmental Manager - 12-month Fixed Term Contract - £40-50k – Derbyshire - 25877
A Health, Safety and Environmental Manager is required to join a growing fabrication and construction organisation covering their site in Derbyshire with occasional travel to other locations. This position is an excellent opportunity for a Health and Safety Professional looking to work within a highly progressive and growing business with a strong reputation in their field. This position is to be covering a 9-12 month FTC and will be responsible for operational on-site responsibilities as well as implementing continual improvement to the businesses HSE.
As Health, Safety and Environmental Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Risk Assessments and Method Statements
- Site Inspections / audits
- Accident Investigation
- Overall development of a positive health and safety culture
- Offer H&S Advice to the site
The ideal Health, Safety and Environmental Manager will:
- Hold NEBOSH General Certificate minimum
- Have experience of working within Manufacturing / Fabrication / Construction
- Have knowledge of CDM responsibilities
- Be an engaging and communicative individual with the ability to liaise at all levels
In return, the salary offered for the Health, Safety and Environmental Manager is £40-50k + 25 days AL + Benefits.
This is an urgent requirement, and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you do not miss out on this excellent opportunity, please follow the link to apply!