£300 - 325 per day
01252 759 162
9 months ago
Principal People are currently working on behalf of a specialist engineering organisation who are looking for a Health, Safety and Environmental Manager to cover one of their sites in the Portsmouth area. You will be responsible for operational responsibilities including audits, inspections, accident investigation and overall compliance on site whilst driving a continued positive health and safety culture. They are looking for someone who can manage the main risks on site which include manual handling , chemicals, tools and machinery to name a few. This to pay a daily rate of between £300-325/day and is for at least 3 months minimum.
- NEBOSH General Certificate Minimum
- Have experience within Engineering / Aerospace / Manufacturing / Automotive
- Have worked with manual handling, engineering teams, chemicals etc
- Having a basic understanding of environmental responsibilities
- Be an engaging individual able to liaise at all levels.
If you are interested, please follow the link to apply!