£50k - 65k per year
01252 759 162
4 months ago
2X HSE Vacancies, HSE Manager and HSE Advisor – Covering sites across Hampshire, Surrey, and Berkshire - £50K-£65K + £5,880 Car Allowance, 25 Days AL + Birthday and BH, Private Pension, Private Health Insurance – REF GW 26862
Principal People are delighted to be recruiting for a unique, newly created role for a Health, Safety and Environmental Manager to join a highly reputable civil engineering business, leading the rail division of the business cover sites across Hampshire, Surrey, and Berkshire.
The Successful Health, Safety and Environmental Manager will be able to initiate and develop a new standard for the organisation’s Health, Safety and Environmental function throughout Rail, Infrastructure, and Civil Engineering projects.
The successful Health, Safety and Environmental Manager will report directly into the Framework lead and HSE Director, there will be clear opportunities for future progression as the business has seen an inspiring period of growth.
- Managing major rail infrastructure projects across a diverse range of sites across the south of England.
- Construct, Improve, and communicate any safety related documents needed to ensure the effective implementation of safety procedures
- Recommend improvements to the framework leadership team to ensure the business’ operations remain proactive and effective
- Responsibility for your own diary and areas of focus
The successful HSE Manager will hold:
- HSE experience in the Rail/Infrastructure industry
- NEBOSH Construction/General certificate or NCRQ Equivalent (As a minimum)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An understanding of Environmental policies and procedures is desirable
Remuneration and Benefits:
- £50K-£65K, dependent on experience (Potential opportunity for negotiation)
- £5,880 Car allowance
- 25 Days Annual + Bank Holidays and an additional day gifted for birthdays
- Private Pension
- Private Healthcare and Life assurance
If this is of interest to you, please contact George Wilson on email@example.com