£53k - 57k per year + Package
01252 759 162
11 months ago
Health, Safety and Environmental Manager (Group) – £57k plus extensive package – Construction and Infrastructure
Principal People are delighted to be recruiting for an exciting, newly created and significant Group Health, Safety and Environmental Manager position to join one of the largest UK Infrastructure and Construction organisations. This position will offer the successful candidate a unique opportunity to work within a high profile organisation working across multiple disciplines including Civil Engineering, Construction, Utilities, Rail and Facilities Management.
Operating within the Corporate function of the business, the position will work collaboratively and effectively with all workstreams and divisions providing leadership and support. An autonomous position which will require regular UK travel, will be heavily involved in writing policies and procedures, ensuring the organisation is compliant across all areas of Health, Safety and Environment and analysing key data and trends across the Group.
This position would represent a superb opportunity for someone who is looking to work in a diverse and corporate function, encompassing a range of prestigious projects and contracts across the Infrastructure and Construction industries.
Key responsibilities of the Group Health, Safety and Environmental Manager are:
- To ensure compliance with all policies, procedures and standards
- To actively support, lead and manage incidents across the Group.
- Creating reports and analysing data to understand key trends and performance.
- Assist with the development and implementation of Group wide and divisional strategies.
- To support and work collaboratively with all divisions of the organisation.
The successful Group Health, Safety and Environmental Manager must hold:
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent
- Proven experience working within the Infrastructure or Construction sectors
- Experience in writing company policies and procedures
- Experience in processing, analysing and evaluating data collected from Key Performance indicators
- Experience of managing major incidents through the legal process
- Full UK drivers’ licence
Beneficial Criteria for the Group Health, Safety and Environmental Manager;
- A broad knowledge of various sectors across the Construction and Infrastructure markets and industries.
- Extensive auditing experience
- Knowledge and experience of behavioural change programmes.
In return the salary is £53k-£57k + Company car (including hybrid option) or Car Allowance (£5k) + travel expenses + pension scheme up to 7.5% match + 26 days annual leave plus bank holidays + life assurance.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately or contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org Quoting reference 26086. If you see this reference number (26086) advertised in various locations please only apply once.