£45k - 50k per year
01252 759 162
8 months ago
Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Manager – 50K plus extensive package – Based remotely with frequent travel
This is an exceptional opportunity for a Health, Safety, Environment and Quality professional to join an established and nationally recognised Utilities and Rail organisation who are a market leader in their specialist field. Working on multiple projects Nationwide, this hands on operational position will be homebased with frequent travel as required. The position represents an excellent opportunity to join a forward-thinking Contractor that is looking to expand HSEQ functions as well as offering exceptional development opportunities.
Involved in a varied portfolio of projects and contracts, our client is looking for a Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Manager to maintain standards in a fast-growing business that holds strong integral values. Reporting directly into Senior Management, this role can be a thrilling opportunity for the right autonomous Health and Safety Professional to work within a successful and friendly business and have the opportunity to see a variety of diverse sites in varied locations.
The Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Manager will be responsible for:
- Providing Health and Safety advice and guidance to site and operation teams.
- Complete Site inspections, audits and accident investigations.
- Working with a range of individuals across a diverse risk portfolio, to ensure that safe working practices are conducted and at a later stage, that updated policies and procedures are adopted
- Attending Health and Safety Meetings as appropriate
- Reviewing risk assessments and method statements
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Experience working within Utilities, Arboriculture or Vegetation maintenance.
- NEBOSH General Certificate or NEBOSH Construction Certificate or equivalent.
- Full UK Driving licence
In return the salary is £45-£50k + Company car (electric option available)+ fuel card and travel expenses + pension scheme + bonus
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment