£56k per year
01252 759 162
5 months ago
Health, Safety & Environmental Specialist – £56k plus extensive package
Principal People are seeking a Health and Safety Professional to be part of a successful and highly reputable Infrastructure business that operate across the UK. This remote position will have the autonomy to make the role their own and be a trusted member of a diverse and experienced HSE team.
If you are searching for a fresh challenge with the support and structure in place to truly enhance your knowledge and skillset as a Health and Safety professional then this could be an excellent opportunity for you. Working to the highest standards of Health, Safety and Environment, the successful HSE Specialist will work closely with all business departments, contractors and operational teams.
Key responsibilities of this Health, Safety & Environmental Specialist include:
- Develop, assist and implement the safety behavioural programme
- Implementing and continual improvement of the HSE Management systems.
- Work collaboratively with clients, contractors, management and operational teams providing regular advice and support.
- To ensure compliance with all policies, procedures and standards
- Conduct safety inspections and audits
- Write and review policies and procedures
The successful Health, Safety & Environmental Specialist will hold:
- Experience within Engineering, Building Engineering, Utilities, Construction, Hard FM, Manufacturing or other process or high risk industries.
- NEBOSH General or NEBOSH Construction certificate or equivalent.
- Full UK Driver’s License
In return the successful Health, Safety & Environmental Specialist will receive:
- Up to £56,000
- Company car
- Up to 12% contributory pension scheme
- Death in service x10
- Travel expenses
- 26 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Additional benefits
This is a truly rare and challenging opportunity to join a growing organisation. If you are interested in discussing this further, please apply today