£39k - 44k per year
29 days ago
Health, Safety and Environmental Systems Specialist (6+ month fixed term contract) - £39k to £44k + 25 days AL - Manufacturing – Coventry
Principal People are currently working with a niche manufacturing and technology organisation based near to Coventry.
The successful individual will be responsible for providing day-to-day advice and guidance to the site management team in relation to the development, maintenance, and compliance on site.
Reporting to the Head of HSES you will play a key part in implementing ISO 14001 and 45001 management systems within the organisation.
The key responsibilities of the successful Health, Safety and Environmental Systems Specialist will be:
- Develop and implement a sustainable documented integrated management system for the UK.
- Work with the incumbent HS&E and Quality teams to develop a fully integrated system to meet the requirements of the respective ISO standards and achieve certification.
- Generation of Policies, procedures and associated written documents to form the HS&E manual.
The successful Health, Safety and Environmental Systems Specialist will:
- Hold the NEBSOH Diploma or equivalent, Lead Auditor qualification
- Have written HS&E specific Policies / Procedures
- Hold experience working within a manufacturing/technology/automotive/chemical/pharma environment’s or similar
- Hold experience developing documented management systems
- Experience of internal auditing to ISO standards
In return the successful candidate with benefit from a salary of £39k to £44k + package.
We have immediate interview availability. If you are interested in this position and would like to have a confidential conversation to discuss it further, please email your CV to email@example.com.
Please note that due to the current pandemic, we regret that are not able to provide individual responses to unsuccessful applications. Therefore, if you have not been contacted by Principal People within 3 working days of submitting an application, unfortunately your application has not been successful.