£30k - 35k per year + Pro Rata
01252 759 162
10 months ago
Health, Safety & Facilities Manager – 6 Month FTC - £30,000 - £35,000 plus package (Pro Rata) - Northwich
Principal People are seeking a Health, Safety & Facilities Manager to be part of a multi-disciplined, diverse public sector organisation. Working on a large estate in Northwich, this is a fantastic opportunity to expand your experience and grow your career within Health, Safety and Facilities through a fantastic organisation that hold strong company values at the heart of what they do.
This role will offer the successful Health, Safety & Facilities Manager a chance to put their stamp on the business.
Key responsibilities of this Health, Safety & Facilities Manager:
- Writing and implementing policies and procedures
- Contract negotiation and agreements
- Working with and improving the organisations management systems
- Overseeing compliance for Health and Safety and including all statutory requirements for COSHH, Fire, waste, legionella and training.
The successful Health, Safety & Facilities Manager will hold:
- A NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent
- Experience working with management systems
- Experience within the Public Sector or Facilities Management
- A full clean Driving Licence
In return the successful Health, Safety & Facilities Manager will receive up to £35,000 (pro rata) + package
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability this week. If this is of interest, please apply today!