£45k - 48k per year
2 months ago
Health, Safety and Facilities Manager – £45,000 to £48,000 + Package – Permanent
Principal People are currently recruiting for a Health, Safety and Facilities Manager in partnership with an education establishment based in London.
The successful Health, Safety and Facilities Manager will ensure the safety of all users of the organisation’s sites through maintaining the physical environment to a high standard as well as making sure the organisation is complaint with all health and safety laws and legislation.
- Carrying out risk assessments, site audits as well as accident investigations.
- Delivering Health and Safety training to all members of the organisation as needed
- Creating, developing, and implementing Health and Safety policies and procedures
- Insuring Health and Safety compliance throughout the organisation
- Managing the estates function including grounds maintenance and third party contracts
The Successful Health, Safety and Facilities Manager will hold:
- NEBOSH general or equivalent
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Have experience working within an education, property management, or local government environment
If you are interested in discussing this further, please apply today. By sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 01252954979 using REF 26999.