£43.3k - 45.8k per year
01252 759 162
24 days ago
Health, Safety and Fire Advisor – £43,300 to £45,800 – Home Based
Social Housing Recruitment are working with a leading provider of housing and care, supporting those in need. They are expanding the current provision of safety within its well-established and long-standing safety.
The team are searching for a new Health, Safety & Fire Advisor to support the provision of a fully-comprehensive health, safety and fire risk service. Conducting and reviewing fire risk assessments, safety audits and training. You will be supported by a collaborative Health & Safety Team and skilled in-house workforce to help maintain safe communities and positive safety culture.
Why is this an exceptional opportunity?
This is an exceptional opportunity offering a unique challenge, flexible working, and a commitment to continued professional development. The association will offer full funding for a FPA accredited Level 4 Diploma in Fire Safety with no study contract required. Upon completion of the qualification the base salary will be increased to £42,500.
Core responsibilities will include:
- Conduct Type 1 Fire Risk Assessments and monitor follow-up recommendations.
- Investigate significant H, S & F related accidents and incidents, reporting findings and recommendations.
- Manage the effective delivery of comprehensive H, S & F service to internal customers.
Essential requirements include:
- NEBOSH National General Certificate (Level 3).
- Level 3 Fire Safety Qualification like the NEBOSH in Fire Risk Management or FPA Fire Risk Assessing courses.
- Experience conducting type 1 FRA’s within a residential/domestic environment i.e. Housing, Charity, Care, Student Accommodation etc.
- Hold a full UK driving licence and have access to a vehicle.
This is a fantastic opportunity and in return the organisation offer a starting salary of £37,500 rising to £40,000, £5,800 car allowance, 25 days leave (not including BH), plus a fantastic suite of additional benefits including a home-based contract covering a small geographical area, discounted private medical cover and impressive company pension scheme.
If you are interested in this role, please do not hesitate to apply.