£35,000 to £39,000 + £4,320 C/A + 10% Bonus + More
almost 2 years ago
Health, Safety and Fire Advisor / Assessor - Home Based – East Anglia - £35,000 to £39,000 + £4,320 Car Allowance + 10% Bonus + More
Principal People have been engaged on behalf of a unique and entrepreneurial consultancy business, that are owned by one of the country’s largest, leading and fastest growing property management companies in the UK.
The company specialise in conducting Health and Safety Risk Assessments and Fire Risk Assessments across a range of residential properties, and they are looking to identify an experienced Health, Safety and Fire Risk Assessor to join their team in servicing their clients.
The role will be home based and will be split between being field based and home working, you will be part of a team supported by a senior manager offering direct guidance and mentorship.
The organisation places a strong emphasis on quality focused and detailed safety assessments, delivered at a market leading standard. The team operate across a range of disciplines within safety and hold multiple external accreditations. This provides a diverse and exciting challenge for any Safety professional looking to take the next step in their career.
This role may be a great fit for someone that is currently
- Working as a Health and Safety Advisor with experience in residential property management, conducting Fire Risk Assessments as part of their role
- A qualified Fire Risk Assessor
- A Health, Safety and Fire Consultant who is currently advising clients on Health and Safety and Fire Safety / Fire Risk Assessments to a range of clients
As the successful Health, Safety and Fire Advisor / Assessor you will be responsible for:
- Contributing to the company’s existing processes, systems and way of working, adding value through your own style and personality
- Conducting detailed Health and Safety and Fire Risk assessments across a diverse residential property portfolio
- Working from home, and travelling between client sites in and around the East Anglia region
- Managing your own workload and diary to meet the requirements of the role
In return, the salary offered is between £35,000 to £39,000 dependent on experience plus car allowance of £4,320, incremental annual leave entitlement and ability to gain additional days on top of allowance, company bonus of up to 10%, pension scheme, mileage paid, and all business expenses covered.
The successful Health, Safety and Fire Advisor / Assessor will:
- Hold a NEBOSH General Certificate AND a NEBOSH Fire Certificate or equivalent
- Have experience conducting both health and safety and fire risk assessments
- Be able to manage their time efficiently and work autonomously, willing to operate across multiple sites
This position will allow you to work within a home-based role within a passionate and supportive team, offering great opportunities to develop your knowledge within an expanding organisation who support CPD and development.
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please follow the link to apply or Email email@example.com