£40k - 45k per year
01252 759 162
10 months ago
Health, Safety and Fire Consultant, £45,000 + £4,250 car allowance or company car + package - Home based / Multi-site - South East of England
Principal People are pleased to be partnered with rapidly growing services organisation, the role will be a mixture of home working and covering multiple sites in the South East of the country visiting a diverse range of client sites.
From a safety perspective, there will be a real mixture of risks because of the diversity of the company’s clients; meaning that there will be an opportunity to influence and make a difference within a variety of industry sectors.
Why this is a great opportunity:
- You will be joining the business at a great time in their journey and growth meaning job stability
- This is an opportunity to influence / provide advice / provide genuine value to clients in a range of different industry sectors
- There will be a huge amount of variety in your day-to-day role, visiting different clients, places, and types of site
- The organisation will fund further qualifications and development opportunities
Key responsibilities of this role:
- Carrying out site inspection and audits
- Writing risk assessments, safe systems of work and client specific policies
- Carrying out accident investigations
- Preparing fire risk assessments
- Providing advice and guidance across multiple sites
The successful Health, Safety and Fire Consultant will possess:
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent
- A Graduate Member of IOSH or a Chartered Member of IOSH (GradIOSH or CMIOSH)
- Full UK driving license and willingness to operate to multi-sites
- Experience of working in a customer facing / client facing environment
The successful applicant will receive a salary of £45,000 plus package depending on experience.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this great opportunity, please email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org call 01252 954958 or apply through the Principal People website at www.principalpeople.co.uk