£35k - 40k per year
over 1 year ago
Group Health, Safety and Quality Manager - Croydon - £35,000 - £40,000 + Package
Principal People have been engaged by a leading UK manufacturing organisation to identify a Group Health, Safety and Quality Manager to oversee health and safety throughout the business.
This is a great opportunity as you will have the opportunity to work for a growing company who truly values employee health and wellbeing. The business will allow you to use your experience within the industry and have full autonomy on your role.
You will be required to
- Deliver a variety of safety related training in accordance with the divisional delivery plan
- Deliver safety strategy audits of branches along with appropriate post-audit support and coaching
- Use a variety of performance measures to identify trends and improve safety, health and wellbeing performance, sharing best practice and celebrating success across the division
- Maintain the ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OSHAS 18001 accreditation
- Ensure that the health and safety databases are current and accurate
- Being the point of contact for all Health and Safety related queries
- Ensure that policies, procedures and legislation in Health Safety and Quality is communicated to all staff efficiently
The successful Group Health, Safety and Quality Manager will:
- Hold a NEBOSH General Certificate
- Have a minimum of 4 years’ experience in carrying out health, safety and quality procedures within the field and office
- Have current knowledge and experience of Health, Safety and Quality management systems
- Be able to work autonomously and plan their own diary
This is ideal for someone working within the manufacturing, distribution or logistics industries.
In return, the successful Health and Safety, Quality Manager will be offered a salary of up to £40,000 + package.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to F.Johnston@principalpeople.co.uk or call 01257 954976 to express your interest.