£36,000 plus £4k bonus
about 2 years ago
Health, Safety and Security Manager
Are you seeking a unique challenge in health and safety with the opportunity to develop further your career in Health and Safety?
Are you keen to be a part of a public institution safeguarding our nation’s heritage for future generations?
If so, this could the role for you.
Principal People are currently exclusively recruiting for a Health, Safety and Security Manager in partnership with a unique national institution. This is an amazing opportunity to join a fantastic organisation whose work is renowned around the world. The organisation has undergone great change in its long and intriguing history and is set for continued growth in the coming years.
The successful Health, Safety and Security Manager will be responsible for:
- Implementing Health, Safety and Wellbeing policies and procedures
- Conducting training and presentations, providing inductions and investigating incidents where required
- Providing operational support to the Head of Security and Safety
- Actively developing relationships with the facilities management and estates teams to proactively influence the Health and Safety culture
- Reviewing conducted risk assessments and method statements and acting as the point of contact for all Health and Safety related queries
- Occasionally Working as the security manager for the organisation and advising on all safety and security matters as required
- Working closely with external stakeholders and regulatory bodies
The ideal Health, Safety and Security Manager will have practical experience working in the public sector or corporate sector and will hold a NEBOSH National General Certificate as a minimum. The successful candidate will also be a passionate, positive individual who has demonstrated a ‘can-do’ attitude with a track record of success.
For your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with:
- A basic salary paying up to £36,000 plus c.£4,000 bonus
- A competitive additional package
If this is of interest to you, please contact Jack Robinson on 01252 954 963 or apply to email@example.com