£42,122 - 45,853 per year + package
7 months ago
Health, Safety and Sustainability Manager – Near Romford - £42,122 - £45,853 per annum + 42 days holiday + package (pro rata) – Part Time (18 hours)
Principal People are delighted to be recruiting for an incredibly exciting part-time opportunity for a Health, Safety and Sustainability Manager to join a prestigious Education organisation based near Romford, Essex.
This position will offer the successful candidate a to support the organisation with the day to day running of health and safety working closely with the Estates department and the health and safety team.
The successful Health, Safety, and Sustainability Manager will report directly to the Director of Estates.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Developing, reviewing and updating all health, safety and environmental policies and procedures.
- Leading and driving the implementation of all health, safety and environmental policies and procedures
- Writing health and safety reports
- Providing health and safety advice and guidance
- Working towards recognised Health & Safety and Sustainability standards
The successful Health, Safety and Environmental Manager will:
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent as minimum
- Be a Graduate Member of IOSH as a minimum
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Possess experience working within a Property Management, Education or Public Sector environment.
The successful candidate will be offered a salary of between £42,122 - £45,853 per annum + 35 days holiday + bank holidays + 2 weeks Christmas closure + pension + free gym membership + onsite parking.
If you are interested in discussing this further, please apply today or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org