£30k - 35k per year
21 days ago
Health, Safety and Training Advisor (6+ month fixed term contract) - £30k to £35k + 25 days AL - Manufacturing – Coventry
Principal People are currently working with a niche manufacturing and technology organisation based near Coventry.
The successful individual with be responsible for providing day-to-day advice and guidance to the site management team in relation to all operational health and safety requirements whilst also being responsible for the development and delivery of HSE training.
Reporting to the Health and Safety Manager you will play a key part in establishing positive relationship with the site teams whist ensuring sites are operating in a safe manor.
The key responsibilities of the successful Health, Safety and Training Advisor will be:
- Carrying out site risk assessments
- Providing advice and guidance to the operational teams on site
- Delivering HSE related training
- Ensuring day to day operational safety compliance throughout the site
The successful Health, Safety and Training Advisor will:
- Hold NEBSOH General Certificate or equivalent
- Hold experience working within a manufacturing/technology/automotive/chemical/pharma environment’s or similar
- Have developed and delivered HSE related training
- Have the ability to adapt and engage at all levels whilst working as part of a dynamic team.
In return the successful candidate with benefit from a salary of £30k to £35k + package.
We have immediate interview availability. If you are interested in this position and would like to have a confidential conversation to discuss it further, please email your CV to email@example.com.
Please note that due to the current pandemic, we regret that are not able to provide individual responses to unsuccessful applications. Therefore, if you have not been contacted by Principal People within 3 working days of submitting an application, unfortunately your application has not been successful.