£50k - 55k per year
almost 2 years ago
Principal People have an exciting opportunity available for a Health, Safety and Training Manager to join a successful and progressive construction and groundworks organisation based between Liverpool and Manchester with projects within the North West and Midlands. This is paying a salary of £50-55k + Car/Allowance + Fuel Card + Benefits.
Reporting to Directorship level, this is a fantastic opportunity to join an established but growing civil engineering and construction company who pride themselves on their dedicated service to all clients. The successful individual will have the ability to continually improve the company’s systems and policies and drive the positive health and safety culture of the business, whilst also undertaking operational site-based activities.
As the Health, Safety and Training Manager your key day to day duties will include but not limit to:
- · Manage company training requirements
- · Deal with all associated documentation
- · Continually improve company health and safety policies and procedures
- · Work proactively with site teams to deliver safer sites
- · Continuously develop strong relationships with site teams
To be successful for the role of Health, Safety and Training Manager you will:
- · Be of NEBOSH Diploma level or equivalent
- · Have groundworks / civil engineering industry experience
- · Have undertaken training or managed training requirements for a business
- · Be an engaging and communicative individual able to influence at all levels
This role of Health, Safety and Training Manager is paying a salary of £50-55k + Car/Allowance + Fuel Card + Benefits. If you would like to register your interest for the role, please