£35k - 41k per year
01252 759 162
18 days ago
Health, Safety and Wellbeing Advisor - £35,000 to £41,000 – South East London – 9-month FTC - Property Management
Principal People are delighted to be recruiting for a Health, Safety and Wellbeing Advisor to join a reputable property management organisation based in South East London.
Reporting to the Health and Safety Manager, the successful candidate will act as a competent person providing health, safety and wellbeing advice and guidance throughout the organisation.
As the Safety, Safety and Wellbeing Advisor you will be:
- Conducting accident investigations
- Carrying out risk assessments and audits
- Working closely with the health and safety lead to deliver projects that have been tasked
- Delivering health and safety training
- Continuing to develop the wellbeing strategy
- Ensuring compliance throughout the organisation
The successful Health, Safety and Wellbeing Advisor will have the following qualifications/experience as a minimum:
- A NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent as a minimum
- Experience of working within a property management, social housing, public sector, or a corporate working environment.
- Have experience working and delivering projects from start to finish
- Possess experience working on wellbeing projects
This is an immediate requirement, with interview availability in the next two weeks. If you are interested in discussing this further; please click ‘apply’, contact Shakira Payne on 01252 759162 or email your CV directly to email@example.com