Health, Safety & Wellbeing Business Partner

Health, Safety & Wellbeing Business Partner

  • Location


  • Sector:

    Health and Safety

  • Job type:


  • Salary:

    £40k - 45k per year

  • Contact:

    Zac Wilson

  • Contact email:


  • Contact phone:

    01252 759 162

  • Job ref:


  • Published:

    over 1 year ago

  • Expiry date:


  • Consultant:


Health, Safety & Wellbeing Business Partner (Mobilisation) – up to £45,000 + Car / Allowance (£4,800) + Package *Award winning, progressive Facilities Management service provider*

Principal People are delighted to have been engaged by a leading Facilities service provider to recruit for a new Health, Safety and Wellbeing Business Partner to support the business with contract mobilisations and general HSW support.

The company provide a variety of different services to clients working in a range of different industry sectors including but not limited to; Cleaning, Catering, Security, Energy Management, Engineering & Construction project related work.

This role will be to guide the company through new and existing contract mobilisations, providing health, safety and wellbeing support to direct employees, client employees and TUPEd employees.

Why this is a great opportunity:

  • As the job title suggests, this is a unique role that is not often seen on the market – particularly considering the wellbeing element which the company hold in an extremely high regard
  • This is not your average operational health and safety role – you will be an agent of behavioural and technical culture change
  • You will have the opportunity to influence people In a variety of different environments and at different levels of an organisation  
  • You will be part of a progressive business that are pioneers in demonstrating the importance of wellbeing in the FM industry

As the Health, Safety & Wellbeing Business Partner you will:

  • Have experience within the FM or corporate services sector, with an understanding of Facilities Management contracts
  • NEBOSH General Certificate as a minimum
  • Hold a UK driving license