£40k - 43.5k per year
01252 759 162
19 days ago
Health, Safety and Assurance Advisor - £40,000 - £43,500 + Bonus (c.10%) + Pension (up to 20%) + Private Healthcare + Excellent benefit package – Hounslow - *Amazing opportunity with a diverse risk profile* - Hounslow
We are working with a Leisure organisation to search for a Health, Safety and Assurance Advisor that will help to create an innovative and collaborative approach to safety working alongside a talented team of health and safety professionals.
The organisation we are partnering with are vibrant, forward thinking and have ambitious plans. This role is a newly created role where you have the chance to make the role your own. You will be exposed to a diverse range of risks across a number different departments within the organisation.
The successful Health, Safety and Assurance Advisor will be offered a salary of £40,000-£43,500 plus a competitive package
Health, Safety and Assurance Advisor your responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for the Health and Safety Legislation within the organisation.
- Carry our internal audits and advising on areas to improve
- Implement Assurances polices across the organisation
- Ensuring that compliance systems are continuously updated and that data is held in an accurate, effective and secure manner.
- Working collaboratively with different departments across the business to provide assurance on all aspects of health and safety compliance.
The ideal Health, Safety and Assurance Advisor will have:
- Hold a NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent level 3 qualification within Occupational Health and Safety
- Understanding of Health and Safety assurance across a diverse range of areas
- Strong knowledge and experience with management systems and auditing
To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to firstname.lastname@example.org or call direct on 01252 954 969.