£38k - 46k per year + Car Allowance + Package
about 1 month ago
Health, Safety Environment (HSE) Advisor – M4 Corridor - up to £36,000 + £4,500 Car Allowance + Bonus + Package
Principal People have been engaged by a leading UK retail organisation to identify a Health, Safety Environment Advisor / HSE Advisor to oversee health and safety throughout a business division.
Why this is a great opportunity:
- The opportunity to work for a company with almost 30,000 employees, with an operating profit of almost £400m
- To work for a company that values employee health and wellbeing as paramount
- To be a proud member of a business that trades and sources products ethically and fairly
- You will be supported both in finances and time to complete any outstanding or aspiring CPD
As the Health, Safety and Environment Advisor (HSE Advisor) you will be responsible for:
- Working with the Head of Safety to develop the divisional safety strategy and concurrent annual delivery plan
- Guiding and coaching directors and managers in all aspects of safety leadership and performance
Deliver a variety of safety related training in accordance with the divisional delivery plan
- Deliver safety strategy audits of branches along with appropriate post-audit support and coaching
- Use a variety of performance measures to identify trends and improve safety, health and wellbeing performance, sharing best practice and celebrating success across the division
- Act as a visible leader for the principles of the divisional safety program. Through personal leadership style set the right tone at the top and establish an open culture encouraging a high level of communication and colleague participation both internally and externally on safety issues
The successful Health, Safety and Environment Advisor (HSE Advisor) will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate (essential)
- Hold the NEBOSH Diploma in Occupational Safety and Health or equivalent (ideal)
This is ideal for someone with 5+ years of Health and Safety experience working in the facilities management, aggregates, distribution, logistics industries.
In return, the successful Health, Safety and Environment Advisor (HSE Advisor) will be offered a salary of up to £36,000 + a great package.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to email@example.com or call 01257 759162 to express your interest.
Please note that due to the volume of applications expected for this position, only successful applicants will be notified. If you are interested in finding out what other opportunities that we are working on within HSEQ, Fire Safety, Social Housing and Sustainability then please visit www.principalpeople.co.uk and register to receive notifications on any new opportunities that come up.