£50k - 55k per year + Package
01252 759 162
13 days ago
Health, Safety, Environment and CDM Advisor– £55K plus package – Based near Newark-On-Trent
Principal People are seeking a Health, Safety, Environment and CDM professional to be part of a growing business that works within the Construction industry. This office and site based role is a fantastic opportunity to expand your experience and work with blue chip clients on diverse and rewarding projects.
The business has continued to grow and is developing into a market leader in their industry. They are now looking for a proactive, innovative and hands on HSE and CDM Advisor to join the established HSE department. This newly created position represents an excellent opportunity to join a high performing business, with clear opportunities to develop your career – at a truly exciting time for the organisation.
This specialist position will be involved in an array of work including the creation and implementation of policies and procedures, advising on CDM and Principal Designer duties and also providing advice and guidance to operational teams.
The position will be predominantly office based and other key responsibilities include:
- Regularly review and create HSE and CDM policies and procedures
- Support with the compliance and maintenance of the ISO systems
- Undertake accident and incident investigations as required
- Support and work closely with all department across the business. Promoting continuous improvement and development.
- Providing leadership and expertise to all operational teams across the business on all HSE and CDM matters
- Working with a range of individuals across a diverse risk portfolio, to ensure that safe working practices are conducted and at a later stage, that updated policies and procedures are adopted
The successful Health, Safety, Environment and CDM Advisor will hold:
- Experience within Construction or Infrastructure
- Excellent knowledge and experience of CDM or Principal Designer duties.
- NEBOSH Construction or NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent
- Full, clean UK Driver’s License
In return the salary is £50k - £55k + Company Car or Car allowance (£5.6k) + Travel expenses + up to 6% match pension scheme + 25 Days annual leave plus Bank Holidays + Healthcare scheme
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment