£44.5k - 46.9k per year
01252 759 162
8 months ago
Quantity Surveyor – South East, UK - £44,500 rising to £46,900 after 12 months.
Are you seeking a fresh challenge with the scope to progress in the Surveying sector?
Do you have a desire to make a difference to people’s lives whilst saving money for the company?
Are you an experienced, reliable Quantity Surveyor with experience within Property or Housing?
If so, give us a call at Social Housing Recruitment.
We are currently looking for Quantity Surveyor to work with a leading Housing Association in the UK. The Successful Surveyor will work on, but not limited to, residential construction, Refurbishment, New Build, contractor liaison, and to generally support the Asset Management strategy.
Your role will entail carrying out Quantity Surveying functions within the in-house contracting business servicing programme. You will have responsibility of a budget as well as identifying opportunities to maximise value for money on many of the different projects and through dealing with contractors in a professional, effective way.
Key Responsibilities of a Quantity Surveyor:
- Dealing with contracts, procurement methods, and the construction and maintenance industry
- Understanding of residential construction, both refurbishment and new build
- Monitoring staff performance using KPIs and goal tracking for contractors and sub-contractors alike
- Carrying out assessments of the cost process for refurbishment jobs at the organisations Housing Stock
What the Quantity Surveyor needs, to be considered:
- Degree equivalent professional qualification (RICS, CIOB) or equivalent experience whilst in a similar role (Desirable)
- Experience of improvements and maintenance on refurbishment projects
- Experience in social housing
- Experience in a repairs and maintenance background
- Experience of monitoring budgets and budget preparation
If this is of interest to you, please contact me Daisy McLachlan on 02037622793 or email me email@example.com. Our client is looking to get someone in ASAP so, make sure you don’t miss out on this opportunity and get in contact today.