£30k - 36k per year + Package
almost 2 years ago
Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Advisor- 30k-36k plus extensive package based near Long Ashton, Bristol.
Principal People are delighted to be recruiting for an incredibly exciting and newly created Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Advisor position to join a highly reputable Engineering and Renewables organisation who are recognised globally as a leader within their specialist field. This predominantly office based role will allow the successful candidate to have a huge influence across ground breaking projects and contracts across the UK and globally.
This position will offer the successful candidate a unique opportunity to ensure policies, procedures and regulations are adhered to and reviewed regularly. Working closely with the Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Manager the position will allow the successful candidate to shape and lead Health and Safety within the business.
This significant but hugely positive challenge will include writing and reviewing policies and procedures, conducting regular audits, training and site inspections.
Key responsibilities of the Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Advisor:
- Attend regular client, contractor and internal meetings
- Provide assistant with the review of the organisations Safety, Health, Environment and Quality policies and procedures,
- Working with a range of individuals across a diverse risk portfolio, to ensure that safe working practices are conducted
- Conduct audits and site inspections
- Assist the HSEQ Manager with compliance to ISO 9001, OHSAS 18001 and support the business to implement ISO 45001
- Conduct and review risk assessments and method statements
- Conduct training
The successful Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Advisor will hold:
- · Experience within Construction, Energy, Civil Engineering, Utilities, Pharmaceuticals, Engineering, Nuclear or Oil and Gas industries
- · Happy to travel as required
- · NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent as a minimum
- · Excellent verbal and written communication skills
In return the salary is £30-£36k + 14% pension scheme + 26 days annual leave plus bank holidays + travel expense + discretionary bonus + private healthcare.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment