£38k - 42k per year + £4800 Car Allowance
12 months ago
Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Advisor - 42K plus extensive package based near Blakelands, Milton Keynes
This is an exceptional opportunity for a Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Advisor to join a rapidly growing and nationally recognised Utilities and Civil Engineering organisation who are developing into a market leader in their specialist field. An organisation who have fantastic core values and are going through a period of extensive growth, will be able to offer the suitable candidate the opportunity to progress their career further in a diverse and challenging environment within the Utilities and Civil Engineering industry.
Reporting directly to the Head of Compliance, the Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Advisor will be responsible for carrying out site inspections, site audits and attending regular client and internal meetings.
The successful Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Advisor will be organised, have strong communication skills, be able to manage their own diary autonomously and be proactive within their work.
Covering multiple sites across Milton Keynes and the surrounding areas the appointed Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Advisor will be responsible for:
· Reviewing risk assessments and method statements
- · Providing Health and Safety advice and guidance to site and operation teams.
- · Conduct Accident investigations
- · Complete site audits
- · Create and write reports
- · Attend regular client and contractor meetings
- · Assist with CDM regulations
The ideal candidate will possess:
- · Candidates will have experience working in Utilities, Civil Engineering, Telecommunications or Construction
- · NEBOSH General Certificate or NEBOSH Construction Certificate or equivalent.
- · Full UK Driving licence
- · NRSWA Qualification is also highly desirable
In return the salary is £38-£42k + Car Allowance (£4.8k) + Discretionary bonus up to 15% + travel expenses + 8% pension scheme + 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays + Private Healthcare
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment