£38k - 42k per year
11 months ago
Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Advisor - 42K plus extensive package based near Winchester covering the South West
This is an exceptional opportunity for a Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Advisor to join a rapidly growing and nationally recognised Utilities organisation who are developing into a market leader in their specialist field. An organisation who have fantastic core values and are going through a period of extensive growth, will be able to offer the suitable candidate the opportunity to progress their career further in a diverse and challenging environment within the Utilities industry.
Reporting directly to the Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Manager the HSEQ Advisor will be responsible for carrying out site inspections, site audits and attending regular client and internal meetings.
The successful Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Advisor will be organised, have strong communication skills, be able to manage their own diary autonomously and be proactive within their work.
Covering multiple sites across the south west and the surrounding areas the appointed Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Advisor will be responsible for:
- Reviewing risk assessments and method statements
- Providing Health and Safety advice and guidance to site and operation teams.
- Conduct Accident investigations
- Complete site audits
- Attend regular client and contractor meetings
- Assist with CDM regulations
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Experience working in Utilities, Groundworks, Civil Engineering or Telecommunications
- NEBOSH General Certificate or NEBOSH Construction Certificate or equivalent.
- Full UK Driving licence
- NRSWA Qualification is also highly desirable
In return the salary is £38-£42k + Car Allowance (£4.8k) + travel expenses + 8% pension scheme + 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays + Private Healthcare
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment