£35k - 40k per year
01252 759 162
about 1 year ago
Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Advisor - £35k-£40k plus extensive package - flexible location (home based)
Principal People are delighted to be recruiting for an exceptional health, safety, environment and quality opportunity within a nationally recognised construction organisation that lead across new builds and housing developments. Reporting into the Head of HSEQ, you will lead work across a range of construction projects as well as some manufacturing sites.
Our client has been experiencing consistent growth for years and this is another example of them strengthening their HSEQ team by searching for an experienced Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Advisor. This role will be home based with sites in London, the M4 corridor and Wales, and offers the opportunity for continued CPD and progression.
Due to the role being home based and sites across the M4 corridor, the base location is flexible.
The successful Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Advisor will have responsibilities including the following:
- Engage with site teams to ensure they are aware if their HSEQ responsibilities and expectations
- Ensure health, safety and environmental compliance is upheld across a range of construction sites
- Carry out site inspections across construction and manufacturing sites, identifying areas for improvement
- Work as part of an established HSEQ team to maintain ISO management systems (9001, 14001, 45001)
The successful Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Advisor will have:
- NEBOSH General Certificate (or NEBOSH Construction)
- Experience of working in construction, civil engineering, utilities or similar
- Driving license
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
In return the successful Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Advisor will receive:
- A basic salary of £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
- £6,000 car allowance
- Private pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- 27 days annual leave plus bank holidays
To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply today to express your interest.