£35k - 45k per year + Company Car
01252 759 162
about 1 year ago
Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Advisor – 35-45K plus extensive package – Multiple sites across London
This is an exceptional opportunity for a Health, Safety, Environment and Quality professional to join a highly reputable, globally recognised multidisciplined Construction and Infrastructure organisation. An organisation who have fantastic core values and are going through a period of extensive growth, will be able to offer the suitable candidate the opportunity to progress their career further in a diverse and challenging environment within the Construction and Infrastructure sectors. This is an amazing opportunity to join a high performing business, with unlimited opportunities to develop your career - at a truly exciting time for the company.
Reporting directly to the Senior Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Advisor the HSEQ Advisor will be responsible for carrying out site inspections, site audits and creating regular reports.
The successful Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Advisor will be organised, have strong communication skills, be able to manage their own diary autonomously and be proactive within their work.
Covering multiple projects across London and the surrounding areas, the appointed Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Advisor will be responsible for:
- Providing Health and Safety advice and guidance to site and operation teams.
- Conduct and review risk assessments and method statements
- Assist with the implementation of the ISO systems
- Investigate incidents and provide recommendations for improvement
- Complete site audits
- Attend client and contractor meetings as required
The ideal candidate will possess:
- · Experience working in Construction, Facilities Management, Building Services, Refurbishment or Fit out or similar.
- · NEBOSH General Certificate or NEBOSH Construction Certificate or equivalent.
- · Full UK Driving licence
In return the salary is £35-£45k + Company car (electric option available) + Full travel expenses + Up to 10% pension scheme + 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays + Private Healthcare + additional benefits
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment