£28k - 32k per year + Package
01252 759 162
14 days ago
Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Assurance Coordinator – 32K plus package – Based near Redcliffe
Principal People are delighted to be recruiting for an incredibly exciting, growing and diverse organisation who are currently recruiting a Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Assurance Coordinator. A highly reputable multidiscipline organisation who operate within M&E, Facilities Management and Manufacturing, will be able to offer the suitable candidate the opportunity to progress their career further in a diverse and challenging environment.
The HSEQ Assurance Coordinator will support the HSEQ function in enabling the successful running of the supply chain, taking responsibility and ensuring that the evaluation, review and maintenance of suppliers and subcontractors to the business are in accordance to the necessary procedures.
The successful Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Assurance Coordinator will be organised, have strong communication skills, be able to manage their own diary autonomously and be proactive within their work.
An office based position with occasional travel, will be responsible for:
- Proactively managing and maintaining the supplier approval and onboarding process for the business
- Producing and reviewing reports and statistical information
- Being the first point of contact for any supply chain management queries or questions
- Working closely alongside the HSEQ Department to assist with various activities and initiatives
- Implementing business systems and procedures
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Previous supply chain management or supply chain experience
- The ability to engage with various stakeholders and operational teams
- Auditing experience is beneficial
- Excellent I.T Skills
- IOSH Managing Safely or NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent is highly desirable.
- Previous experience working within Mechanical & Electrical, Facilities Management, Construction, Manufacturing or similar sectors is desirable.
In return the salary is £28-£32k + 8% pension scheme + 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays + Private Healthcare + Further benefits.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment