£40k - 45k per year + Package
01252 759 162
12 days ago
Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Assurance Manager – £45k plus extensive package – Based near Canning Town
Principal People are delighted to be recruiting for an exciting, newly created and significant Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Assurance Manager position to join a prestigious, forward thinking and established Transport and Infrastructure organisation.
The autonomous position will enable the successful Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Assurance Manager to work from home and an office near Canning Town and will also command Travel across London as required. This is an amazing opportunity to join a high performing business, with unlimited opportunities to develop your career - at a truly exciting time for the company.
This specialist position will be proactive in improving and maintaining the business management and assurance systems across the whole business. Working effectively and collaboratively within an established HSEQ team, the successful HSEQ Assurance Manager will provide specialist advice and support as required.
Further responsibilities include:
- Review, maintain and improve Business management systems
- Improvement and standardisation of assurance across the business
- Ensure legal compliance and to deliver continual improvement
- Multisite travel as required.
- Conduct regular internal and external audits
- Review and write policies and procedures
- Create reports
The successful Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Assurance Manager will hold:
- NEBOSH General or equivalent
- Experience of auditing
- Experience of writing policies and procedures
The Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Assurance Manager will be entitled to:
- £40k - £45k depending on experience
- Free public transport for individual and family within zone 1-6
- 75% discount on season ticket if outside of London
- Private pension scheme up to 10% overall
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment