50k-60k Plus Extensive Package
over 1 year ago
Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Manager- 50k-60k plus extensive package based near Keynsham, Bristol.
Principal People are delighted to be recruiting for an incredibly exciting and significant, Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Manager position to join a highly reputable Engineering and Renewables organisation who are recognised globally as a leader within their specialist field. This predominantly office based role will allow the successful candidate to have a huge influence across ground breaking projects and contracts across the UK and globally.
This position will offer the successful candidate a unique opportunity to assist and implement new standards for the organisation in the way they shape and lead Health and Safety within the business. Reporting directly to the Group Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Manager and HR Director, the appointed Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Manager will manage a Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Advisor and provide specialist advice on various areas of the business.
This significant but hugely positive challenge will include writing and reviewing policies and procedures, implementing transformation of change and undertake regular audits.
Key responsibilities of the Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Manager:
- Attend regular client, contractor and internal meetings
- Reviewing the organisations Safety, Health, Environment and Quality policies and procedures,
- Providing leadership and expertise to all operational teams across the business on all HSEQ matters
- Working with a range of individuals across a diverse risk portfolio, to ensure that safe working practices are conducted
- Conduct audits and site inspections
- Ensure compliance to ISO 9001, OHSAS 18001 and support the business to implement ISO 45001
- Conduct and review risk assessments and method statements
The successful Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Manager will hold:
- Experience within the Renewable Energy, Nuclear, Oil and Gas, Energy or Engineering industries is desirable. However my client is open to varied backgrounds.
- Happy to travel as required
- NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent as a minimum
- Lead or internal auditor in ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 or ISO 45001.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
In return the salary is £50-£60k + 14% pension scheme + 26 days annual leave plus bank holidays + travel expenses + discretionary bonus + private healthcare.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment.