£45k - 52k per year
about 1 year ago
Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Manager - 52K plus extensive package based near Bletchley, near Milton Keynes
This is an exceptional opportunity for a Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Manager to join a growing and nationally recognised Utilities and Civil Engineering organisation who are developing into a market leader in their specialist field. An organisation who have fantastic core values and are going through a period of extensive growth, will be able to offer the suitable candidate the opportunity to progress their career further in a diverse and challenging environment within the Utilities and Civil Engineering industry.
Reporting directly to the Head of Compliance, the Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Manager will be responsible for managing HSEQ Advisors, attending regular client and internal meetings as well as conducting incident and accident investigations.
The successful Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Manager will be organised, have strong communication skills, be able to manage their own diary autonomously and be proactive within their work.
Covering multiple sites on a consistent basis the appointed Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Manager will be responsible for:
- Reviewing risk assessments and method statements
- Leading accident investigations and the implementation of the resulting recommendations
- Assisting with CDM regulations including monitoring and improving the compliance surrounding this
- Developing and assisting the delivery of training
- Managing and developing a growing team
- Working with project teams, operational teams closely to advise and maintain Health and Safety performance
- Developing and implement strategies
- Attending and leading on Health and Safety matters at client meetings
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Experience working in Utilities, Civil Engineering, Construction or Telecommunications
- The NEBOSH general or construction or equivalent as a minimum
- The NEBOSH diploma or equivalent is highly desirable
- A full UK Driving licence
In return the salary is £45-£52k + Car Allowance (£4.8k) + Discretionary bonus up to 15% + travel expenses + 4% match pension scheme + 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays + Healthcare
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment