£45k - 50k per year
about 2 years ago
HSEQ Manager – 45k-55k + Car / Car Allowance + Pension Scheme + 25 Days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays – Northampton
Principal People are delighted to be recruiting for an incredibly exciting, newly created role for a Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Manager to join an industry-leading facilities management organisation operating across the Midland areas of the UK.
This position will offer the successful candidate a unique opportunity to work on a client focused contract for the organisation and to help lay the foundation for an ongoing HSEQ and business relationship with the key account.
Taking responsibility for the management of the HSE function within the key account, the successful candidate will take the lead across all Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality queries and concerns. This significant but hugely positive challenge will include liaising with the client on a regular basis, developing and implementing HSEQ auditing strategy, and representing the key account at HSEQ team meetings.
Key responsibilities of the HSEQ Manager will include:
- Undertaking a Gap Analysis to ascertain areas for HSE development across the account both in the short term and longer term.
- Supporting and continuously improving the organisation’s internal management system
- Working with a range of individuals across a diverse risk portfolio, to ensure that safe working practices are conducted and at a later stage, that updated policies and procedures are adopted
- Monitoring and managing the quality of accident information, reporting and investigation within the organisation’s global reporting system
- Supporting and growing behavioural safety initiatives both within the organisation and key account
The successful HSEQ Manager will have the following qualifications/experience as a minimum:
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent
- Experience of quality management systems (QMS), e.g. ISO 9001 auditor experience would be desirable
- Experience of working within a client-facing role in a health and safety management position
- Ability to work with diverse stakeholders
With direct links to major stakeholders and the ability to make an impact from day one, this is a truly rare opportunity and an incredible career opportunity. If you are interested in discussing this further, please contact Dominic Barnard on 01252 954990 or email@example.com.