£45k - 50k per year
01252 759 162
12 months ago
Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Manager - 45k-50K plus package based near Stockbury
Principal People are delighted to be recruiting for an incredibly exciting Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Manager position to join a highly reputable and renowned Infrastructure contractor operating in Civil Engineering and Highways.
This position will offer the successful candidate a unique opportunity to establish and develop new standards for the organisation in the way they shape and lead the Health and Safety function within the business. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a high performing business, who have consistently grown and gained additional contracts.
Taking responsibility for the strategic development of the Health, Safety, Environment and Quality function, the successful candidate will take the lead across all Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Safety queries and concerns. This significant but hugely positive challenge will include reviewing policies and procedures to ensure compliance and creating proposals as appropriate for subsequent changes in the culture and operations of Health, Safety, Environment and Quality across the business.
Reporting into an office near Stockbury and the ability to work from home, the successful Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Manager will report into the Operations Director of the business and will be responsible for:
- Reviewing and creating HSEQ policies and procedures.
- Providing leadership and expertise to all operational teams across the business on all HSEQ matters, acting as the point of escalation
- Manage and update the organisations ISO systems
- Working with a range of individuals across a diverse risk portfolio, to ensure that safe working practices are conducted and at a later stage, that updated policies and procedures are adopted
- Conducting site audits, site inspections and accident investigations as required
- Attending internal and client meetings
- Creating and compiling board reports
The successful Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Manager will hold:
- Experience within the Civil Engineering, Highways, Utilities or Construction industries.
- NEBOSH General or NEBOSH Construction certificate or equivalent as a minimum
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- UK Driving License
In return the salary is £45-£50k + Company car or Car allowance + 8% pension scheme + 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays + travel expenses.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment. Alternatively contact me direct on firstname.lastname@example.org