£55k - 59k per year
01252 759 162
20 days ago
Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Manager – 59K plus package – Covering sites across Cambridgeshire
This is an exceptional opportunity for a Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Manager to join a rapidly growing, up and coming Utilities and Telecoms organisation covering a growing portfolio of projects and contracts. An organisation who have fantastic core values and are going through a period of extensive growth, will be able to offer the suitable candidate the opportunity to progress their career further in a diverse and challenging environment within the Utilities and Telecoms industry.
This position will offer the successful candidate a unique opportunity to establish and develop new standards for the organisation in the way they shape and lead the Health, Safety, Environment and Quality function within the business.
A hands on operational role, the position will involve travelling to sites around Cambridgeshire and the surrounding area. The successful Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Manager will be organised, be able to manage their own diary autonomously and take the lead across all HSEQ queries and concerns
The Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Manager will be responsible for:
- Reviewing and creating HSEQ policies and procedures.
- Providing leadership and expertise to all operational teams across the business on all Health and Safety matters, acting as the point of escalation
- Working with a range of individuals across a diverse risk portfolio, to ensure that safe working practices are conducted and at a later stage, that updated policies and procedures are adopted
- Conduct site audits, site inspections and accident investigations as required
- Attend regular internal and client meetings
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Experience working in Telecommunications or Utilities as a minimum.
- NRSWA Supervisor card.
- Experience and exposure of Quality in a similar environment
- NEBOSH General Certificate or NEBOSH Construction Certificate or equivalent.
- Full UK Driving licence
In return the salary is £55k - £59k + Car allowance (£4.5k) + travel expenses + pension scheme + 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays + Healthcare
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment