£50k - 60k per year + Package
01252 759 162
28 days ago
Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Manager– £60K plus package – Based Near Bristol with National Site Cover as required
Principal People are seeking a Health, Safety, Environment and Quality professional to be part of a growing business that works in the Fit Out, Maintenance and Refurbishment sectors. This office and site based role is a fantastic opportunity to expand your experience and work with blue chip clients on diverse and rewarding projects.
This company has grown substantially and is developing into a market leader in their industry. They are now looking for a proactive, innovative and hands on HSEQ Manager to lead a team of Safety professionals and drive the businesses Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality functions across the board.
The position will report directly in to the MD and be part of a business that values the retention and skills of their staff.
Key responsibilities of this HSEQ Manager role include:
- Assist and undertake relevant training
- Attend internal and client meetings.
- Support and work closely with all department across the business. Promoting continuous improvement and development.
- Support Project teams in measuring and monitoring safety performance on site
- Assist in maintaining management systems across standard of ISO 9001, ISO14001, OHSAS 18001 & ISO 45001
- Conduct incident investigations as required
- Manage a small team of safety and compliance professionals
The successful Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Manager will hold:
- Experience within Fit out, Refurbishment, Hard Services, Construction, Infrastructure, Facilities Management, Consultancy or similar
- Full, clean UK Driver’s License
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate or equivalent
- Experience and working knowledge of Management Systems
In return the salary is £50k - £60k + Company Car (Hybrid) + Fuel Card + Discretionary Bonus + Pension Scheme + 20 Days annual leave plus Bank Holidays + Time off at Christmas.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment