£45k - 55k per year + Package
01252 759 162
9 months ago
Health, Safety, Environment & Quality Manager – Up To 55k + Company Car + Fuel Card + Discretionary Bonus + Health Cash Plan + Pension Scheme + 25 Days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays, Based in Essex
Principal People are seeking an experienced, operational Health and Safety Manager to be part of a growing business that works within infrastructure. With multiple sites across North London and Essex this is a fantastic opportunity to expand your experience and grow your career within a family run business that has doubled in size in recent years.
The company has recently taken on some exciting projects within the infrastructure sector and therefore are now looking to grow their Health and Safety team by recruiting a operational HSEQ Manager that can influence safety from the ground up. You will be stand alone and work closely with the training manager and HSEQ Director to continue the improvement of on site safety, whilst having the backing from senior figures throughout the business.
We are looking for an engaging, communicative and passionate Health and Safety professional to join a pro-active Health and Safety team that has a bright future in the infrastructure sectors.
Key responsibilities of this Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Manager include:
- Promoting a positive Health & Safety culture on site
- Producing and delivering toolbox talks
- Liaising regularly with site teams
- Producing policies and procedures
- Carrying out accident investigations
The successful Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Manager will hold:
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate or equivalent
- Knowledge of CDM
- Experience within Telecoms, Highways, Utilities or Groundworks
- Full, clean UK Driver’s License
Beneficial criteria of the Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Manager are:
- NEBOSH Diploma
- Knowledge or qualification in Environment and Sustainability
- Experience with delivering training
- Familiar and comfortable with using IT systems/apps
In return the successful Health and Safety Advisor will be entitled to 45k - 55k + Company Car + Fuel Card + Discretionary Bonus + Health Cash Plan + Pension Scheme + 25 Days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays
If this is of interest to you, please apply or email me directly on firstname.lastname@example.org attaching your up to date CV.