£55k - 65k per year
01252 759 162
3 months ago
Global Biopharmaceutical Manufacturer - Newly created Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Manager position - £55k-£65k + attractive benefits
Principal People are excited to be recruiting for an experienced Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Manager based near Havant, Hampshire
The position is for a highly successful division of a large, expanding international organisation. The role will have a very heavy focus upon site engagement and overall HSEQ culture. The company are looking for someone who will be able to drive forward the HSEQ performance as well as create strategic proposals to enable future improvements.
Why work for this company?
- Newly created position due to rapid growth within the organisation
- Working for a prestigious company offering amble development and training opportunities
- A great deal of scope for this induvial to make a real difference within the role
- Lots of variation within the role and chance to get involved with new projects that arise in HSEQ
- Being part of a fully invested team with excellent buy-in to HSEQ from the business and Site Leader
- Close interaction with the Global HSE Manager enabling mentoring and professional development
The Key duties include:
- Managing the HSEQ team and developing the individuals within the team
- Supporting ongoing engagement of continuous improvement programmes, working closely all levels of staff to coach and influence them within all aspects of HSEQ
- Contribute to the HSQE strategy and direction.
- Developing policies and procedures relevant to certification requirements
- Auditing and maintaining the ISO 9001 and 45001 management systems and ensuring site keeps accreditations.
- Driving HSQE performance forward onsite
The ideal will possess as a minimum:
- NEBOSH General Certificate – Ideally NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent.
- Demonstrable Quality system experience – ISO 9001
- Ideally Experienced with management systems including ISO 9001 and ISO 45001
- 5 + years of experience in a Health and Safety focussed role, ideally within a manufacturing or engineering environment although not essential.
If the opportunity is of interest, please apply today or email me on F.Johnston@principalpeople.co.uk
Please note due to the high volume of applicants if you have not heard back within 10 working days unfortunately your application has not been successful.