£45k - 50k per year
01252 759 162
7 months ago
Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Manager – Based near Redditch – £45-50k plus package – REF 26831
Principal People are delighted to be recruiting for an especially exciting role for a Health, Safety, Environment and Quality manager to join a growing landscaping business, who work closely with an array of clients predominantly across the Construction, logistics and warehousing industries. The position will be based from their office near Redditch 3-4 days a week and sites across the Midlands and the South as required.
This is newly created position represents an incredible opportunity to join a company that has seen continued growth over the past 5 years with the successful candidate able to develop and lead the Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality function within the business.
- Developing and communicating the business’ Health and Safety procedures to employees.
- Conduct site inspections and audits
- Carrying out internal audits, ensuring they are updated and communicated with directors.
- Liaising with external advisors and ensuring continued compliance with ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 standards.
- Review and write Risk assessments and method statements.
- Managing and developing the business’ sustainability policies.
- Assisting with the development, rollout, and management of company training.
Remuneration and Benefits:
- Car allowance of £4,000
- 25 days Annual leave + Bank Holidays
- 5% match pension
- Discretionary Bonus up to 10%
- Death in service x4
The successful Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Manager will hold:
- NEBOSH General or NEBOSH Construction certificate or equivalent
- 2 years + experience in Construction, Hard Services, Landscaping, Groundworks, Utilities, Civil Engineering or similar as a minimum.
- Experience and understanding of HSEQ Management systems.
With the ability to make a difference from the start and opportunity for training and development this is truly a unique opportunity. If you are interested in discussing further, please contact Mike McPhilemy on email@example.com using reference 26831.