£45k - 55k per year
01252 759 162
about 2 months ago
Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Manager- £55K plus package based near Wilton
Principal People are delighted to be recruiting for an incredibly exciting, newly created Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Manager position to join a highly reputable multidiscipline Civil Engineering and Construction organisation covering a growing portfolio.
This position will offer the successful candidate a unique opportunity to establish and develop new standards for the organisation in the way they shape and lead the HSEQ function within the business. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a high performing business, who have consistently grown and gained additional contracts.
The successful Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Manager will report into the Managing Director of the organisation and will take the lead across all HSEQ queries and concerns with support of an established consultancy.
Reporting into an office based near Wilton, Salisbury and working from home, the position will also require frequent travel and occasional overnight stays.
- Reviewing and creating HSEQ policies and procedures.
- Providing leadership and expertise to all operational teams across the business on all Health, Safety, Environment and Quality matters, acting as the point of escalation
- Working with a range of individuals across a diverse risk portfolio, to ensure that safe working practices are conducted and at a later stage, that updated policies and procedures are adopted
- Conduct site audits, site inspections and accident investigations as required
- Attend regular internal and client meetings
- Review and write Risk assessments and method statements.
The successful HSEQ Manager will hold:
- Experience within Civil Engineering, Construction, Utilities, Highways, Environmental, Landscaping or similar
- NEBOSH General or NEBOSH Construction certificate as a minimum
- UK Driving License
Remuneration and Benefits:
- £45,000 - £55,000
- Commercial vehicle + Fuel card
- 21 days annual leave plus bank holidays (rising with service)
- Pension scheme
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment. Alternatively contact me direct on firstname.lastname@example.org