£30,000 to £34,000 + package
8 days ago
Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Specialist
Are you seeking a role where you can put your health and safety skills to use in a new environment?
Are you passionate about Health and Safety, and working for a business who truly puts safety first?
If so, this could be a fantastic opportunity for you.
Principal People are currently recruiting for a Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Specialist in partnership with an expert cleaning service within London and the South of England. This is a great chance to join an award winning and high performing business that see their staff as important as their clients. The business has over 10 years of experience within their sector, placing their values on quality of work, customer service and attention to detail.
The successful Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Specialist will be responsible for:
- Carrying out site audits
- Meeting with external clients
- Conducting accident investigations
- Providing support to the Head of Health and Safety
- Managing all working at heights risks
- Communicating effectively with all staff and promoting good health, safety, and environmental practices
The ideal Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Specialist will have a NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent qualification, and good communication and verbal skills. Experience working with Health, Safety & Environmental aspects in a business is also a necessary requirement.
For your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with:
- £30,000 - £33,000 (dependant on experience)
- 22 days (rises to 25 after three years’ service) plus eight days bank holiday
- Travel card / expenses covered
- Support with personal CPD
This is a fantastic opportunity to secure a role with an advanced and committed business. If you are interested in this role, please contact Lauren on 01252 954 987 or apply to email@example.com